Webhooks User Agreement
- Acknowledgment of Action.
- You acknowledge and agree by using ITRP Webhooks that you have requested Internet traffic to originate from our servers to the Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) you provide when subscribing to the ITRP Webhooks service.
- Responsibility and Liability.
- ITRP is not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect consequences affiliated with using the ITRP Webhooks service. Please be careful and use the ITRP Webhooks service at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that you have requested potentially private information to leave the ITRP servers to be transmitted to a service of your choice. You accept liability for any loss of confidentiality or security from this process, either at the service endpoint you specify or en route.
- Right to Modify.
- ITRP may update or modify the ITRP Webhooks service from time to time with or without notice.
- Suspension and Termination.
- ITRP reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the ITRP Webhooks service with or without notice at any time.
- Service levels.
- ITRP is not responsible for any downtime or slow-down the ITRP Webhooks service may experience.
- You agree to carefully monitor your use of the ITRP Webhooks service and ensure that it remains within reasonable operational limits for both your own server capacity and for ours.
- ITRP reserves the right to update these terms in the future with or without notice and at any time.