This site describes the resources that are available for developers to build integrations with the ITRP service. The following integration options are available:
- REST API
- Retrieve, create and update Requests, Changes, CIs, Services, SLAs, People and more with the REST (or REpresentational State Transfer) API. An introduction to this API is provided in the General section.
- EVENTS API
- Configure the monitoring systems to send events to ITRP and this specifically tailored API will generate new requests for them.
- MAIL API
- Create a new request by sending an email to the ITRP service.
- IMPORT API
- Import batches of data by uploading UTF-8 encoded CSV or TSV files. This API is commonly used to build integrations with directory services like Active Directory and discovery tools like System Center Configuration Manager.
- EXPORT API
- Download batches of records in UTF-8 encoded CSV files. This API is ideal for building an integration with the corporate data warehouse.
- WEBHOOKS API
- Receive real-time notifications from the Webhooks API and trigger actions in other applications when changes occur in ITRP.
- SINGLE SIGN-ON
- Use an organization’s existing identity provider to ensure that its employees do not require a separate password to access ITRP.
- Launch the Service Desk console from the softphones on the computers of the service desk analysts using ITRP’s standard computer telephony integration (CTI).
Support & Updates
If any issues are encountered or additional information is needed, please contact support.
View the Change Log for information on existing and planned changes to the APIs.